A 10 hour course in the future of fashion……from what we will wear to when we will wear it…and how we will buy it.
This ten hour course, led by leading stylist Laura Jordan of StyleSavvy.ie, will take place over two Saturdays in February running from 10am to 4pm on both days.
This course is ideal for those looking for insight into the future of the fashion industry, from the point of view of buying, styling, and writing.
Starting Date and Format
Course Duration: 2 Days
Modes of Study: Saturday Course
Now enrolling for February 2018.
Please see our Timetable & Fees page for more details
- The Business of Fashion: The key factors that control the fashion industry
- The Power of Forecasting: How forecasting guides and drives the design and consumer process
- Colour Forecasting
- Style Forecasting
- Case Study: Autum / Winter 2019
- The Trend Train: Movement of trends and design from high end to high street
- Retail Economics
- The Future of Fashion
- Design Rights and Protection
On successful completion of a brief, participants will be awarded a Dublin Institute of Design Certificate in Trend Forecasting
As numbers are limited for this course, pre-booking is essential.