Dublin Institute of Design is a multicultural Institute which currently has students attending from a wide range of countries including Bulgaria, Czech Republic, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden.
The Institute is located in the heart of Dublin City, offering easy access via a range of public transport links from all parts of Dublin. The National Art Gallery, The Natural History Museum, Trinity College, Dail Eireann, Saint Stephen's Green Park and Dublin's iconic Grafton Street are all within 5 minutes of the Institute. Applicants are welcome to visit the Institute, though advance booking is required.
Applicants will be required to provide the following information:
- Completed application form.
- CV detailing your academic/work history year-by-year.
- Copies of second level/high school certificates. Copies of university/third level award certificates (where applicable).
- Copy of relevant passport/ID.
- A transcript of results for all subjects taken may be requested.
- Proof that the applicant has the required level of English.
- Two passport-sized photographs.